Product Code: 00/0175
VIP flanged silent check valves are designed for service on liquid applications. The inbuilt spring automatically closes the disc at zero flow, before reversal can occur, thereby preventing surge and water hammer. The valve can be installed in any position.
- Operating Pressure: 16 Bar
- Operating Temperature: 110C
- Applicable Fluids: Water, warm water, sea water, drinking water
- Flanges Standard: PN16
- Sizes: 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Operates in any position
- Minimal head loss
- Silent, reliable sealing, compact
- Exceptional robustness
- Does not generate hammering
- Closing system: long back axial guiding for reduced displacement
- Sealing guaranteed by a flat seal
- Return spring