Product Features & Design
Air & Dirt Separators are for use in pipelines for the high efficiency removal of both dirt and air micro-bubbles from heating and cooling systems in buildings.
The VIP PN16 Flanged Air & Dirt Separator is a combination of de-aerator and dirt separator which removes circulating air, dirt and micro-bubbles also dirt effectively. In heating systems, the separator should be in the flow and installed after the boiler and on the pump suction side. In chilled water systems, the unit must be located in the return close to the chiller.
- Special design air vent - no leakage or plugging due to dirt guaranteed.
- Long life and strong body.
- Drain valve for releasing large amounts of air when filling the system and for removing floating dirt.
- Optimum separation of air and micro bubbles with very low flow resistance and also high separation of solid impurities.
- Large space for collecting dirt and solids with low drain request.
- Drain valve for dirt and solids.
Body:Carbon steel - ST37
For prices, delivery times and further info please call our team on01942 885700orsend us your enquiry.