VIP Product Code: 46/1503
The Nabic Fig 503 Three Way Escape Valve from VIP Ltd ensures that the boiler or calorifier connection is permanently open, allowing constant connection to the atmosphere. The ideal choice for most vented hot water systems, the Nabic 503 allows the system to continue operating while maintenance is performed on a single unit - this is thanks to the valve utilising a single common vent pipe. Features like this, as well as minimal water loss on changeover and cassette construction for ease of inspection and in-line servicing, make the 503 3 Way Escape Valve highly popular throughout the industry.
- Boiler connection permanently open
- Minimum water loss on changeover
- Cassette construction for ease of inspection and in-line servicing
- Size Range: DN20 - DN65. DN65 available with flanged boiler and vent connections on request
Pipe Connections: Female end connections BSP to BS EN 10226-1 - Rp 3/4", Rp 1", Rp 1 1/4", Rp 1 1/2", Rp 2", Rp 2 1/2".
- Maximum pressure: 7 Bar
- Temperature range :-20 to 93C
- Medium: Hot water