VIP Product Code: 28/0111
These pressure reducing valves have a specially shaped diaphragm to give accurate pressure regulation in response to changes in downstream pressure. The larger outlet chamber creates a low exit velocity which is effective in reducing water noise.
The control stem housing of the cartridge is made from a plastic material with a low coefficient of adhesion, which reduces the probability of scale deposits forming, the main cause of pressure reducing valve malfunction.
- Max inlet pressure: 16 bar
- Outlet pressure setting range: 1 to 6 bar
- Factory setting: 3 bar
- Max working temperature: 65C
- Pressure gauge range: 0 to 10 bar
- Medium: Potable water
- Pressure gauge connection: G1/4
- Pressure gauge reading: 0 to 10 bar
- Connections: Copper x copper
- Type: Compression with pressure gauge
- Size: 22mm / 15mm(other sizes or types may be available on request)