VIP Product Code: 43/0514/000
The water gun lance from Dynafluid is the ideal choice for wash-down areas with difficult to reach corners and crevices. The adjustable grip is heat insulated for comfortable two-handed usage. As standard, the nozzle gives a concentrated jet, with other nozzle/water jet designs being available. As with all Dynafluid guns, the trigger-operated de-sign gives absolute cut-off once the trigger is released. The gun is available in bronze or stainless steel, with the lance in stainless steel. The Dynafluid range of water guns combine years of experience as one of the leading suppliers of wash-down systems throughout the world. Whichever model you choose, you're sure of top quality, with full service support to ensure many years of productive life from your Dynafluid water gun.
With a precise water jet pattern and absolute cutoff on release of the trigger, there's no wasted water outside of the target area and no leaks. Tests have shown that water and energy savings of as much as 80% are possible compared to less sophisticated washdown methods. What's more, the operator does not have to walk back to the control valve or tap to stop the water flow, which saves valuable time and effort.
The guns with lances are less tiring when used for long periods. The water guns are a favourite with operators, who appreciate the balanced design and shock-resistant thick rubber cover, which is ideal for the toughest of industrial environments.
The Dynafluid industrial water guns are available as standard in bronze with a choice of black or white rubber covers. For hygienic applications in food processing or pharmaceuticals or where de-ionised water or corrosive fluids are used, models are available with stainless steel bodies and internals.
- Bronze or stainless steel body
- Front or rear trigger. Rear trigger option with squeeze action reduces hand fatigue
- Protective rubber cover, reduces the risk of damage if dropped
- Controllable water pattern, from wide spray to concentrated jet
- No leaks - as soon as trigger is released, water is cut off completely
- Range of orifice sizes for differing flow rate requirements
- Suitable for water temperatures up to 100C
- Models available for optimum use with steam/water mixers and hot/cold water mixers