Gas filters can be used for all the types of natural gas, LPG or noncorrosive gases. These filters are widely used for protection of control devices, pressure regulators, meters and on systems that require a high degree of filtration.
- Maximum Pressure:6 bar
- Working Temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- For Use With:Non“aggressive gases “ Family 1 “ 2 “ 3 and air
- Cartridge Element:Viledon cartridge, 50 micron
- Inlet / Outlet Connection:Thread gas 1 1/4“ 1 1/2“ 2“ ISO 228
Complete Body:Die“cast Aluminium Gd “ AlSi12Cu “ EN AB 46100
- Optional:Test Point, Screw, Peters Plug, Manometer, DP Clogging Indicator, 10 Bar Rated