VIP Spring-loaded governors are designed and built according UNI EN 88 class A- group 2 specifications, and can be used for all types of natural gas LPG or non-corrosive gases. These regulators are widely used in supply lines for mixed and combination burners and in the piped distribution of methane gas and LPG in both industrial and non-industrial applications. By having the double diaphragm this eliminates the need for external venting.
- Setting Outlet:10-300mbar, standard spring supplied 10-27mbar, other springs available on request.
- Inlet / Outlet Connection:Flanged connection DN65 - DN80 - DN100 - PN16
- Working Temperature:-20C to +60C
- For Use With:Non-aggressive gases, inc. Natural Gas, LPG, Town Gas
- Approval:UNI EN 88-2:2008