This backflow preventer is designed to protect drinking water systems from contamination by polluted liquids which do not present toxic or microbiological risks to human health, as defined by the health authorities.
The backflow prevents is composed by 3 zones - upstream, middle and downstream chamber - each of which is fitted with a pressure plug.
Two independent non-return devices which separate the middle zone (reduced pressure zone) from each other zone, normally closed when no water.
A discharge device (evacuation to waste) linked to the middle chamber, normally closed when no water.
Service & Application
- Connection:Flanged PN10/16 on sizes up to 6". PN10 only on larger sizes.
- Permissible operating pressure PFA - water:10 Bar.
- Maximum temperature:65°C.
- Construction standards:EN 1717 - NF EN 12729 - Flange connection according to EN 1092-2.
- Sizes:2 1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10"(other sizes may be available upon request)